Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's alive!

Okay, so here it is. Once again, I'm setting up a blog. Maybe this time will be the good one.

First of all, I had to choose a display name, I didn't know what to choose between my real name and another anonymous pen name. I choose my real name, this is usual on blogs, we'll see...

Then, an url name. This was hard. Finding something that has some meaning, is not too long and is not yet taken is hard, in particular the last part: something that is not yet taken! But well, I'll maybe explain this one someday.

One last thing, why am I writing this in english? I don't know, I think that this might interest more people that way. Not that I expect it to have some followers, but I don't know.

The last thing is what will this blog be about. Currently I don't really know, a blog can be about anything, or even everything. You'll likely see comments about TV shows, but maybe other things too if I want to.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Long live "On the screen's edge"! Indeed, a blog can be about anything you want. Give yourself time and feel free to write about what you really like: your pages will grow over time...

    ReplyDelete