Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gossip Girl

The next TV show is Gossip Girl. I have to say that it looked like a show for girls.
But hey, if it's good it's better than a bad "generic" TV show!

So I started with season 1, I didn't expect what came in the first two episodes. This just looked like the film Cruel Intentions, same atmosphere, same context, and everything.
But while Cruel Intentions is a film with a duration of something like 1:30, is quite strong and has a really melodramatic end, I don't think that it will be the same for Gossip Girl, since it's a TV show with multiple seasons.

So the first two episodes really disappointed me, it's not like some shows that you like right from the beginning and you can't stop watching.
One thing that surprised me there was the use of cellphones. I think that it was to stick with the concept, but it looked quite strange for me.

But I'm quite curious, so I couldn't stay there. So I watched a little more (up to episode 5), and I'd say that it's starting to be better and more interesting. The atmosphere feels different and I'd say that it's better that way.

I don't know if I'll continue watching it, but it's not bad.
And if you are interested, you should watch more than just the first two episodes.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment